We understand that people have varying needs which may affect how they view and access the web.
Our websites have been designed to give everyone equal access and be flexible for use with screen readers and other assistive tools. We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 as our guide and aim to conform to AA level where possible. Our digital content is regularly reviewed to make sure any issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
Need additional help reading documents?
Clients who are blind, partially sighted or dyslexic can use screen reading software as an alternative way to read their documentation.
Screen readers allow a computer to read text, images, icons and so on, then talks you through the content using a synthesiser.
Enjoy online convenience without barriers
Some basic screen reading software is free of charge or comes built into your device or operating system. Others are available to buy.
Other inclusive formats available
If you don’t feel a screen reader is right for you, we can write to you in a number of alternative formats. You can choose the one that suits you best:
- Large print: font size doubled compared to standard print
- Braille: a recognised system of raised shapes, similar to the print alphabet, so you can read by touch
- Audiodocuments: CD, mp3, cassette or WAV (which is an audio file for your PC) so you can listen instead of reading
- OpenDyslexic font: a recommended font with a design that can help make reading easier for those who have dyslexia.
If you’d like to switch to any of these methods, please let us know by:
- Informing your investment manager
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By phone on + 44 (0) 207 150 4000.
And we’ll be happy to send your future correspondence in your chosen format.
Our browser and device standards are reviewed every three months. As a result, this website works best in Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers will work to a degree but may not function as completely as the target browsers. Where possible, we recommended you use the latest version of a browser.
The links below detail how to make the most of the accessibility controls and features for our supported browsers.
Your feedback is important to us. We try to make our content accessible to all, but sometimes we may not always get it right. So, if you find a part of our site difficult to read or access, please contact us.