How does this differ from other AIM and IHT services on the market?
- Our focus is to shelter assets from inheritance tax (IHT)
- Capital preservation is our key objective
- We invest in established, profitable businesses, so that after 2 years, the portfolio has at least the same amount that was initially invested
- We benefit from one of largest, most dynamic research teams in the industry, helping us identify the best stocks
- With AIM – the assets are out of your taxable estate within 2 years (unlike gifting – 7 years)
- In an AIM strategy – your assets stay yours
Is the AIM strategy like an EIS or VCT?
Our AIM strategy is entirely focused on reducing IHT, however, making your AIM investment through an ISA will reduce your Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax as well
Watch time: 3 minutes
We understand how important it is for clients to plan and preserve for the next generation and their loved ones. The Quilter Cheviot AIM strategy is designed for estate and inheritance tax (IHT) planning at an accessible entry point of £100,000.