We aim to provide you and your business with readily accessible, clear, concise and objective information that you can rely on to complete your due diligence obligations as recommended in the PFS Good Practice Guide.
Independent, objective information is important to any due diligence process. We are pleased to be recognised by a number of leading third party organisations who provide reporting and reviews on the following aspects of Quilter Cheviot’s discretionary investment service:
- Investment performance – Asset Risk Consultants (ARC) PCI report
- Due diligence overview – Suggestus questionnaire
- Financial strength – AKG report
- Processes and controls – Assurance Type I
- Service review – Defaqto DFM Satisfaction Study
- Company and services overview – RSMR
- Controls and procedure overview – threesixty
Due Diligence: Your questions answered
Now more than ever, advisers need to be on top of their due diligence. One of the key compliance issues that advisers face is managing the due diligence on their investment providers but now is the time to tackle it.
Share your goals with us
Meet the team
Subscribe to Diary of a Fund Manager
Get the inside view from Quilter Cheviot Investment Director, David Miller, in this award-winning weekly diary.
Award-winning Investment Director
Winner, Wealth Manager of the Year– City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
Gold Rating, Diary of a Fund Manager – Portfolio Adviser Wealth Manager Awards 2017
Winner, Outstanding Achievement – City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016