FEES & CHARGES
We charge a quarterly management fee, calculated as a percentage of your client’s portfolio. This includes all aspects of portfolio management, reporting, review meetings, administration and, where appropriate, any costs for providing custody of assets.
Standard clean fee
Annual management charge
Our annual management charge is based on the value of your portfolio (including ISAs where applicable) at each month end averaged over the charging period. It is charged quarterly in arrears at the end of March, June, September and December and is subject to VAT.
- 1.00% on the first £1,000,000;
- 0.50% on the next £1,500,000;
- 0.4% on the next £3,000,000;
- 0.30% thereafter
Subject to a minimum £500 (plus VAT) per quarter.
- A charge of 0.75% on the exchange rate on non-Sterling security transactions will be applied.
- ISA Subscriptions are subject to a 0.50% (plus VAT) administration fee.
- In respect of overseas transactions, local taxes and third party brokerage charges may apply.
Find out more
To discuss our fees in more detail speak to a member of our team.
Subscribe to our Wine Club
Whether you enjoy the occasional glass of Sancerre or you’re looking for a vintage to invest in, it’s worth knowing the expert recommendations.
About the author
Paul Bolt, our wine expert, was recently inducted as a Chevalier de Champagne and actively trades on Livex.