DEALERS' EARLY CALL: 07.08.2020
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
- Glencore cut to hold at Renaissance Capital; PT 187.02 pence
- Greggs Target Started at 2175p by Jefferies
- Subsea 7 Cut to Hold at HSBC; PT 70 kroner
- Danone Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank; PT 64 euros
- Allianz Cut to Hold at Nord/LB; PT 192 euros
- LXI Reit rated new buy at Jefferies; PT 124 pence
- Rolls-Royce – Major Shareholder Sells Remaining Stake In Co’, Losing -20% On Investment (FT).
- Hikma – Sees FY Generics Rev. $720M To $760M, Est. , Branded Rev Seen Growing Mid-Single Digits In Constant FX.
- Kaz Minerals – New Proposal Under Consideration At Cape Nagloynyn.
- Rightmove – Revenue Drops 34% And Profits Down By 43%, doesn’t declare interim dividend.
- Standard Life Aberdeen AUMA GBP511.8B, Est. GBP505.50B, 1H Net Outflows GBP24.8B, Est. GBP26.40B, 1H Adj Pretax GBP195M, Est. GBP179.9M.
- TP ICAP – July Trading Activity Materially Lower Than ‘19 Levels, 1H Global Broking Rev Increased 2%, FY Rev Growth Guidance Remains Unchanged.
- Tencent Loses $46 Billion as WeChat Ban Rocks China Markets.
- Airbus Deliveries Jump 36% for Third Straight Monthly Gain.
- Richemont Holders to Vote on Conditional Share Capital Increase.
- Conzzeta First Half Net Revenue 3.3% Above Estimates
- Hannover Re CFO Vogel Retiring; Jungsthoefel Named as Successor
- Ageas SA/NV 2Q Life Insurance Unit Net EU220.6 Mln, -16% Y/y
- Hargreaves Lansdown Reports Net New Business Inflows
- Scapa Group – 1Q Rev Well Ahead Of Covid-19 Scenario Plan, Better Than Anticipated Performance In FY21 To Date, FY Trading Profit Outlook About 10% Ahead Of Views.
- Avacta Group – Pact With LSTM To Clinically Validate Antigen Test.