BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Our award-winning Business Development team* has many decades of experience in the financial sector and works closely with financial advisers to help you grow your businesses.
The team understands the challenges that you face, and its members are adept at identifying solutions that are right for your business. They will work with you to develop mutual business at a face-to-face, local level and ensure you have clear idea of the services we provide. They will provide you with in-depth industry information and technical advice, for example, how to use discretionary investment management within wrappers such as SIPPs, offshore bonds and trustee investments.
Our regional development managers
- Provide you with information and support on specialist investment solutions, such as Tier 1 Investor Visas, group and individual SIPPs, SSASs, individual CGT management and developing trustee investments.
- Routinely meet third-party industry providers, such as life and pension companies, and can help you develop new provider relationships to benefit your business.
- Arrange for your business to receive regular market updates, commentary and opinion from our expert industry commentators.
- Can help you market your business by developing sales aids, brochures and other marketing material.
- Regularly organise client and professional networking events, providing you with CPD eligible training and opportunities to develop your business and industry connections.
*Our Regional Development team was voted first in 2015 and second in 2016 by adviser firms in polls held by financial sector market research and recruitment specialists BWD.
Get in touch
If you would like more information, we would be happy to discuss your client’s requirements with you in more depth.
Subscribe to Diary of a Fund Manager
Get the inside view from Quilter Cheviot Investment Director, David Miller, in this award-winning weekly diary.
Award-winning Investment Director
Winner, Wealth Manager of the Year– City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
Gold Rating, Diary of a Fund Manager – Portfolio Adviser Wealth Manager Awards 2017
Winner, Outstanding Achievement – City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016