Pension investment management
If your client has a personal pension, such as a SIPP or QROPS, they can benefit from our pension investment management expertise and our highly personalised service.
Our bespoke approach
We know that no two pension schemes are the same. This is why we develop a bespoke investment plan for each fund. This includes:
- A service tailored to meet your client’s / the trustees specific instructions.
- Portfolios designed to meet a target return, with our team proactively selecting investments.
- A performance benchmark devised to measure asset allocation.
- Bespoke fixed-interest portfolios, designed to meet future pension liabilities.
- Flexible portfolio allocations, adjusted according to your client’s life stage.
- Flexible income payments, adjusted to meet changing lifestyle needs.
- Consideration of the opportunity to pass on residual portfolio benefits to surviving family members or other inheritors in most cases.
We can also manage the investments within the following schemes on behalf of pension trustees:
- Defined benefit.
- Defined contribution (non-default auto enrolment options).
- Small self-administered schemes (SSAS).
- Group self-invested personal pensions (group SIPP).
Our experience means we have a detailed understanding of the unique challenges and goals of each type of pension scheme.
Our service to you
Our team is made up of specialist investment managers from across our office network. They regularly draw on substantial resources and knowledge from across Quilter Cheviot.
Trustees, companies, members and their advisers all require confidence when investing, that is why our personalised approach is so effective.
As with all our clients, you and your client will receive the same high level of personalised service, regardless of whether your client is an individual investing for retirement or they own a company setting up a small self-administered scheme.
Supporting your business
We routinely liaise with third-party providers, such as life companies and pension firms and we are happy to look at a developing new third-party relationship at your request.
We can help you develop marketing materials, such as brochures and sales aids, while providing regular market updates and commentary and organising client and professional introducer marketing events.
We can also offer assistance with in specie transfer of cases from other providers.
Contact us to discuss your client's requirements
For more information on how Quilter Cheviot can support your retirement planning service, please contact your local Quilter Cheviot Regional Development Manager.
Subscribe to the Diary of a Fund Manager
Award-winning Investment Director
Winner of Wealth Manager of the Year– City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
Gold Rating, Diary of a Fund Manager – Portfolio Adviser Wealth Manager Awards 2017
Winner, Outstanding Achievement – City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016