Court of protection & personal injury
Our dedicated Court of Protection and Personal Injury team have a clear understanding of the intricacies of your role as a deputy or trusted adviser, alongside your responsibility to act in the best interests of your protected party or client.
Our service to you
Our dedicated Court of Protection and Personal Injury team will:
- Work with you as required to create a tailored financial solution to ensure we meet the needs of your client.
- Meet with you in the first instance to devise the most suitable strategy and will then review your client’s requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Offer information, reassurance and support through regular face-to-face meetings.
- We recognise investing in these circumstances carries great responsibility and your client may be very reliant on the invested sum for the long term.
- We also understand that your client’s future needs cannot always be predicted, so we design our portfolios with flexibility in mind.
- Your dedicated investment manager will work with you to provide the solution for your client and also offer reassurance and support through regular face-to-face contact to ensure monies are managed according to the established plan.
Discuss your client's needs with us
If you have a client who would benefit from the expertise of our dedicated Court of Protection or Personal Injury team, we would be happy to discuss their requirements in more depth.
Subscribe to the Diary of a Fund Manager
Award-winning Investment Director
Winner of Wealth Manager of the Year– City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
Gold Rating, Diary of a Fund Manager – Portfolio Adviser Wealth Manager Awards 2017
Winner, Outstanding Achievement – City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016