MANAGED PORTFOLIO SERVICE
Our MPS is available to investors with £25,000 or more to invest. Your client can switch seamlessly between strategies without transaction charges.
Select the right strategy for your clients
We have seven independently risk-graded strategies to choose from, each actively managed, independently risk-profiled and designed to deliver a different investment objective. Our strategies invest exclusively in funds, providing your clients with diversified access to global investment markets.
Having pioneered the development of a Managed Portfolio Service (MPS) in 2001, we have continued to expand our range of investment strategies to provide your clients with access to a straightforward, cost-effective way to benefit from our investment expertise, process and resources, with the aim of preserving or growing their wealth.
Competitive entry-levels access to our investment expertise providing a broad range of strategies and a choice of differing investment objectives. All strategies are managed with a dynamic asset allocation overlay, guided by the input of the Quilter Cheviot Asset Allocation Committee.
A whole-of-market approach to fund selection, combining a market-leading research capability with one of the largest and most experienced multi-asset investment teams in the UK and Ireland.
Our MPS Index (IDX) strategies
Four of our core investment strategies are also available in a lower-cost format via our MPS Index (IDX) strategies. Building upon our tradition of successful and innovative partnership with financial advisers, the IDX strategies offer a range of actively managed, multi-asset portfolios constructed predominantly from index-tracking funds.
- Competitive entry-level access to our investment expertise. All strategies are managed with a dynamic asset allocation overlay, guided by the input of the Quilter Cheviot Asset Allocation Committee .
- Access to our MPS strategies is available via an extensive range of tax wrappers including ISAs, pensions (SIPPs, family SIPPS, SSACs, QROPS) and offshore bonds.
- Regular mapping of our strategies by leading independent risk-profiling services to help you decide which of our strategies is the best fit for your client
- Award-winning technical assistance from our business development managers, providing you with local support wherever you are in the UK.
- A dedicated local investment manager to answer any portfolio-related questions that you or your client may have
- Monthly factsheets and regular investment commentaries.
- Full custody, portfolio administration and comprehensive reporting services (including valuation, CGT report, tax-year end and online reporting) all included within a competitive annual management charge.
We have partnered with a select group of third-party platform providers to enable access to our Managed Portfolio Service via external platforms.
Our MPS service is adviser led – we will provide you with full information on each strategy’s asset allocation and risk profile. Independent risk profiling for each strategy is available from Defaqto, Dynamic Planner, EValue, Finametrica, Oxford Risk & Synaptic Software. Once you have determined which of the strategies is most suitable for your client we will provide you with the appropriate Quilter Cheviot application form and guide you through our account sign-up requirements.
If you would like more information
European MIFID II Template
Webinar: MPS Q2 2020 Review
Subscribe to the Diary of a Fund Manager
Award-winning Investment Director
Winner of Wealth Manager of the Year– City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
Gold Rating, Diary of a Fund Manager – Portfolio Adviser Wealth Manager Awards 2017
Winner, Outstanding Achievement – City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016