DEALERS' EARLY CALL: 23.09.2020
UPGRADES AND DOWNGRADES
- Rolls-Royce Cut to Sell at AlphaValue
- BooHoo Initiated with OW at JPM
- Diploma Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan; PT 1,960 pence
- Polymetal Raised to Buy at Jefferies; PT 2,250 pence
- Aena Cut to Neutral at CaixaBank; PT 135 Euros
- Coloplast Cut to Underweight at Barclays; PT 895 Kroner
- Coloplast Raised to Buy at Jefferies; PT 1180 Kroner
- Elior Group Raised to Market Perform at Bernstein; PT 4.30 Euros
- Fresenius SE Raised to Overweight at Barclays; PT 55 Euros
- Proximus Cut to Neutral at Citi
- Nike +13% after hours. Q1 revs $10.59bn (c$9.11bn). Q1 EPS 95c (46c).
- Halma in line, despite the operational challenges arising from the Covid-19 pandemic, the Group has continued to benefit from the long-term growth drivers in its markets, the breadth of its portfolio and the agility of its business model.
- RELX announces new chair Paul Walker to succeed Sir Anthony Habgood. Walker on board H1 2021 and was previously the Chair at Ashtead.
- AA/ (n/c)- Platinum Equity announces today that discussions with the Board of AA have been terminated by mutual agreement and it does not intend to make an offer for AA. Just leaves Warburg Pincus, PUSU 29/09.
- TUI Needs Larger Capital Raise of EU2b as Cash Burn Higher: Citi.
- PZ Cussons Q1 Rev growth of 23% – See adverse headwinds for rest of year.
- Diploma placing priced at 1711.
- Suez Fighting to Remain Independent, Camus Says: Les Echos.
- Peleton closed -0.4%, were down 6.5% on lows on new competition from AMZN sponsored bike – Echelon subsequently denied.
- Novartis FDA asks for new pivotal clinical study on gene therapy Zolgensma for elderly.
- Wirecard Administrator Estimates Real Value of Assets EU428m: FT
- SEB allegedly handled suspicious transactions that were reported by U.S. banks to their financial authorities. SVT said the transactions can be traced back to 57 SEB customers, most of them in the Baltics.