USING 'WRAPPERS' TO REDUCE TAX
We can manage investments inside a number of wrapper accounts
A ‘wrapper’ is simply an account that can be ‘wrapped’ around your investments to give them a level of protection from tax. Different wrappers offer different levels of flexibility and return.
- Accounts in which the income and gains generated are not subject to additional tax and do not have to be declared on your tax return.
- You can transfer ISAs from other managers to our management, as well as adding to them annually within your allowance.
Personal pensions including SIPPs
- Gains and income generated within the pension are not subject to tax.
- You can transfer funds to our management within an existing personal pension.
- Bonds invested in overseas jurisdictions, which are not subject to tax until brought back onshore.
- These can also limit your exposure to tax.
Share your goals with us
Subscribe to the Diary of a Fund Manager
Get a real insider view from investment Director David Miller in this award-winning weekly diary.
Award-winning Investment Director
Winner, Wealth Manager of the Year– City of London Wealth Management Awards 2017
Gold Rating, Diary of a Fund Manager – Portfolio Adviser Wealth Manager Awards 2017
Winner, Outstanding Achievement – City of London Wealth Management Awards 2016