Pension Portfolio Service
Pension fund management is a core part of our business, particularly with the introduction of auto, enrolment rules, which mean that by law all companies must offer employees a pension.
We manage investments on behalf of a wide range of pension schemes, covering:
- Self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs)
- Defined benefit
- Defined contribution
- Small self-administered schemes (SSASs)
- Group SIPPs and offshore pension arrangements
The key to our success in understanding the unique challenges and goals of each scheme is our ability to combine a highly personal service, local expertise and some of the best investment knowledge and resources in the sector.
The same high level of personal service for all
All our clients are treated the same, regardless of whether they are an individual looking to save for retirement, or a company setting up a scheme under the new auto enrolment rules.
We ask the questions that count
Ensuring we match each of our clients’ unique requirements with the right investment opportunities to achieve their goals through carefully considered long-term investment.
A bespoke investment approach
No two pension schemes are the same, which is why we can develop a bespoke investment approach for each fund.
- Tailored service to meet the mandate set by the trustees or SIPP member, their investment consultant, actuary or other adviser
- Auto enrolment default schemes for corporate clients
- Portfolios designed to meet a target return with proactive asset allocation
- Specialist benchmark constructed when consulting with the trustees
- Bespoke ﬁxed interest portfolios to assist with liability matching.